Wendy Waller Voice Studio Policies
Please note you are reserving time in my schedule. Thank you.
- Tuition is due by the 25th.
- Once you receive the invoice please confirm the dates.
- If you need to change, or exclude dates on your invoice please amend and return it.
- I will then reissue your invoice with correct dates and fee.
- Schedule changes must be e-mailed (no text). Thank you.
Requests to reschedule must be made 24 hours in advance. This means if you do not communicate with me within the 24 hour time period prior to your lesson there will be no make-up.
If a student is sick I am happy to schedule a make-up lesson without 24 hours notice.
- 6 make-up lessons allowed per calendar year, with 24 hour cancellation notice.
- Make-ups must be completed within the month that an absence occurs.
- If a student is sick the last week of the month you must complete the make up w/in the first week of the following month (which means you must take 2 lessons within one week).
- There will be no refund for missed lessons.
- I do not roll payments over into the next months tuition.
- If I miss a lesson I give you the option of a credit toward the following month, or a refund.
If a student does not show for a lesson and makes no other arrangements there will be no make-up lesson available and no refund.
There are always extenuating circumstances and I believe you will find that I am very understanding and accommodating in these instances. I would rather my students reschedule than forfeit a lesson. The only way that a student can truly forfeit a lesson is if they do not communicate with me.
Thank you for your consideration in this matter.